Saturday, May 23, 2015

Book Haul #1!!!!

I've been thinking about doing one of these for a while now, and since I've gotten quite a few books these past few weeks, I'm just going to add the ones I'm most excited for.

Physical books from publishers:

Harlequin:
The Notorious Pagen Jones by Nina Berry

I was lucky enough to win this book from Goodreads Firstreads. I'm super excited to read this- it looks like it has a little bit of historical fiction, along with some falling from stardom and maybe a little WWII drama all mixed in. All that together sounds like an intriguing read.

Harper:
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge

I am currently reading this and so far so good. Crimson Bound made my all-time favorites list so hopefully this will too! Thank you so much HarperCollins for sending me an ARC of this book! Sorry my review might be a little late.

Things We Know by Heart by John Corey Whaley

I also got this book from HarperCollins and also from the author who was amazing enough to sign it and sent it to me. I was thinking about doing a giveaway with this one, but after reading the back and seeing it was signed, I just couldn't part with it. It sounds really moving and I really hope it is since that's the kind of book I've been looking for right now.


EBooks from publishers:

Random House:
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon

I'm really proud of myself right now- I only requested one EBook this whole month, and awesomely I got accepted to read it! This book is about a girl allergic to the world and that just sounds so lonely and sad to me that as soon as I saw it I knew I needed to read it! This review won't be posted for a long time since it is released in September, but about two weeks before it is released I will be posting a very long (probably gushing) review about it! Thanks go out to Random House Childrens and Netgalley for giving me the opportunity to read this book!

Books I've bought:

Ice Kissed by Amanda Hocking

I have read this and I'm just waiting to post my review! Hopefully I get accepted for an ARC of the third book too! Fingers crossed!

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

I just finished this and wow oh wow. Love. Pure love goes out to this book. If you haven't read it, do so RIGHT NOW! And I mean right this second!

So that was my book haul for the past few weeks! In the comments please say which book you think I should read next and which book you're planning on reading next! 

~Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment