Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #4 A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter

The battle rages on.

Ali Bell and Cole Holland's crew of zombie slayers thought they'd won the war against Anima Industries, the evil company responsible for capturing and experimenting on zombies in an effort to discover the secret to immortality. In the last epic clash, the slayers lost many of their crew and closest friends. But Frosty, the ice man himself, has not recovered from one casualty in particular the love of his life, Kat Parker.

On the path to self-annihilation, Frosty receives a message from beyond Kat's spirit returns, insisting he partner with rogue slayer Camilla Marks. Frosty will do anything for Kat. Except that. Camilla is the one who betrayed them all, leading to Kat's death.

But when Anima rises from the grave to become a force the slayers may not have the strength to overcome, Frosty, Camilla and all the slayers will have to work together to survive. And one broken slayer will learn that sometimes, the line between hate and attraction is blurred and the road to redemption isn't through revenge, but in letting go of the past and grabbing hold of the future.




I feel like it was just yesterday that I found out there was going to be a fourth book and yet it feels like I've been waiting forever for it to be released! I loved the first three books and I really need to know what happens with Frosty and whether he can move on after Kat. I also want to see if Cole and Ali are living happily ever after like I want them to be!!! An understatement is to say that I really, really need this book. Luckily it will be released in a month so I don't have to wait much longer.

What book are you waiting for? Leave your reply in the comments!!!

2 comments:

  1. I've only read the first book, have the second. Probably should get back on track with this series, sounds like it's gotten more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I strongly recommend this series! The second and third books have a lot more drama than the first so if you like books with that I think you should continue with the series.

      Delete