Friday, June 5, 2015

The Notorious Pagan Jones by Nina Berry

Pagan is a fallen star, sent to jail after accidentally killing her family while driving drunk. When she gets the chance to get out of jail as long as she stars in a movie in Berlin, she jumps at the chance. But political unrest between East and West Germany are growing and Pagan is seeing them all happening. Will she be able to stay sober to stay in the movie, and will the political unrest affect her?

All of the characters were so well thought out and I could really tell how historically accurate everything was. I really felt like I was in Berlin at this time.

As you can see, I really loved this book. The plot was very well thought out and had just enough things happening at a given time to make it perfectly spaced out. I didn't feel at all like there were any boring parts and I loved that.

The characters were all 3D. I felt like I knew each one of them like they were my best friend, but I also liked how they sometimes surprised me. Pagan was a kick-butt heroine and I loved that. I also liked how there wasn't insti-love and she was still trying to get over Nicky.

I had no problems with this book and I really loved it. I would strongly recommend it for people who want to read some things about the Berlin Wall. I loved how unique it was and how it wasn't fluffy at all like I thought it would be. In ways it reminded me of Nancy Drew and I really liked that.

***Thanks go out to Goodreads Firstreads and Harlequin Teen for providing me with an ARC of this book!***

Thanks for reading!
~Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment