Sunday, July 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #3

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!
 
 
Books I received for review:
 
 
I requested this book from Bethany House's monthly email that has books available for review. I was ecstatic when I found that I was chosen to be able to read this and I devoured it. I found it to be a very entertaining read and the link for my review is above. A huge thank you goes out to Bethany House for allowing me to read and review this book for them!!!
 
 
 
 
I got this book in the mail from Penguin Random House. A huge thank you goes out to them for this book!! I saw that it was at BEA and I was so bummed when I was unable to go because of monetary reasons. The plane ticket would have been way too expensive, but since its going to be in Chicago next year I have a very good chance that I can go (fingers crossed big-time!!!) I originally requested a different ARC, but I'm pretty sure it was unavailable so they sent this one instead which I was super excited about. I really liked this one guys so be sure to read it!!!
 
Books I won!!!:
 
Crossing into Brooklyn by Mary Ann McGuigan
 
I was so happy when I won this on Goodreads. I entered the giveaway for it 100% sure I wasn't going to win and I guess it was my lucky day because I did along with two other books all within a week and a half. I have finished this one and I really enjoyed it. It wasn't one of my favorites, but the family relationships were so touching and sometimes heartbreaking that I did enjoy it quite a bit. My review will be up sometime soon, hopefully tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
So that was the books that I got in the past few weeks (maybe a month, I'm not sure). I did buy quite a few books too (sorry, I'm weak when it comes to not buying books) and I did not include those on here since I'm not quite sure when I'll get to them. Stay tuned and please follow!
 
~Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment